In this article, we are going to provide an overview of one of the Magento 2 extensions that are especially used by Magento 2 merchants for their store to drive more sales and engage more customers.
Nowadays more than 70% of customers are doing an online purchase of products. But there are cases where customers don’t want to pay more for delivery prices and even want to try the products sometimes. So they prefer to have a brand outlet to be nearby where they can visit the store physically and pick their products as per their convenient time. For in-store shopping, customers would like to know the location details of your nearest store and if it is not specified then they might lose interest and leave the online store too.
Using MageAnts Magento 2 Store Locator, you can easily solve the above-listed issue as this extension allows customers to easily search for the nearest store location using Google Maps.
This is a general fact that is customers get the services and required things it easily attracts them to the platform and also helps to make them loyal customers. Hence, add this extension to drive more sales to your Magento store and engage more potential customers.
What is Magento 2 store locator Extension?
Magento 2 Store Locator extension helps customers to search for nearest stores and admin can increase the online visibility of stores by adding store locations. This improves the customer’s shopping experience on the front end and also helps them to visit the nearest store which may lead to purchase more products during in-store product pick up.
Why store locator needed on your website?
Here are some of the reasons why store locator is needed for your Magento 2 store:
Increase Traffic to your website
Nowadays, maps and navigations are one of the instant assistance for the customers when they are in search of any offline store. When a store owner adds a store locator to the site, it helps customers to search for nearest stores and get store directions through Map. As a result, the traffic to the main website will increase accordingly.
Improve Search Rankings
Using this extension store’s local search rankings will be improved as the Magento 2 store locator platform contains the local content, which helps the Magento 2 store owners to reach potential local customers more easily.
Better Users’ Experience
Customers feel more satisfied when they find a related location for shopping easily and shortly because it not only helps them quicken their order purchases but also they also get impressed by the profession of the high-tech site.
Time and Cost Saving
This extension provides customers with complete location details such as store locations, location points on Map, contact details, and operating hours. Therefore, customers quickly get all the required information, and store owners do not have to pick the calls of customers or users all day.
What is the functionality of this extension?
- Google Maps feature: Use of Google maps to exhibit store locations and for better navigation. Customers can search for the stores using keywords, and this extension will display a relevant store list on the left side of the page. All the stores listed will also be located on a map. Customers can click any of the stores from the list and view the complete store details on Map.
- Store Location Management: Store Owners can easily create and manage multiple store locations with images and extra information.
- GPS Co-ordinates: Supports interactive map functionality to positioned store on the map via longitude and latitude. Admin can also edit the latitude and longitude value of their store to relocate an exact store location.
- Search functionality: Customers can search and filter the closet stores by various categories like distance, area, etc. for the highest accuracy.
- Import functionality: Support Import and export functionality in the form of a CSV file. Store owners can bulk import any number of store locations from CSV files in a time.
Requirements and Installation:
Store Locator Extension for Magento 2 installation process is very easy. Store Admin just needs to purchase and extension from MageAnts Store Locator extension and simply download the zip file of the source code. Installation can be done in two separate ways:
- Using Command Line
- Install the extension manually
Once the installation process has done you can login to the admin panel and proceeds with the configuration process.
- Enable / Disable the store locator module.
- Enable / Disable the store locator link.
- Enable / Disable the store locator module.
- Add Admin Email.
- Select Email Template
- Dealer can add Multiple Store (Enable/Disable)
- Select Email Sender
- Enter Store Locator Title
- Enter Max Radius for slider
- Enter Front Location URL
- Enter Product Page Label
- Enter Google Mark Template
- Enter Google Map API Key
- View list of Stores
- Option to Import/Export Store Location
Enter Store Information
- Store Name
- Store Views
- Store Coordinates
- Contact Details
- Store Schedule
- Select Store Products
Now, the merchant needs to save the changes and the can preview all the details on the front end.
MageAnts have thoroughly scrutinized how Magento owners are getting benefits by providing customers with the location details or an address of their offline stores. In this digital era, customers find Google Maps and navigation as an immediate and easy way to find an offline store or nearest brand outlet. So Magento store owners can simply increase the visibility of their offline stores on the internet by using Magento 2 Store Locator Extension by MageAnts.
So if you are a Magento Store Admin who is willing to make their store more advance and improve customer’s shopping experience then MageAnts Magento 2 Extensions is the best choice. Connect with MageAnts for any Magento related inquiry, extension & development.