In order to use Facebook—the most popular social networking site, as you know, you need to have an account and then after performing a simple login process, you can access your Facebook account.
However, sometimes accessing your existing Facebook account seems problematic as the site won’t let you log in. It is so because you’ve encountered some Facebook login issues that can’t let you access your Facebook account. In this scenario, what you need to do is perform the below-mentioned effective solutions to troubleshoot ‘Unable to login Facebook Issue’ in order to gain access to your Facebook account. So, let’s get started:
Solution 1: Check Facebook Website Server:
Some technical issues with the Facebook server can lead to Facebook login issues, so you need to first verify whether the Facebook server is down or not! To do so perform these steps—
- Open the website ‘Downforeveryoneorjustme.com’ or ‘Downdetector.in.’
- On the site, enter ‘Facebook.com’ in the search text box.
- Then, press the ‘Enter’ button to know the status of the Facebook server.
- If the server is down for everybody then wait until Facebook resolves the same and if it is down only for you then, contact the local administrator to fix it.
Solution 2: Use the Correct Way to log in your Facebook Account:
- From your web browser, navigate yourself to the Facebook home page from the link ‘www.Facebook.com.
- On the homepage, enter the Facebook email ID in the required ‘Email text field’ which is there in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Then, in the required ‘Password text field’ enter your Facebook password.
- After that, check the ‘Keep me logged in’ box if you’re using your personal computer and if you’re using a public computer then you should leave the box unchecked.
- Now, click on the ‘Login’ page to reach your Facebook account’s news feed. However, if you’ve login verification enabled then before login, you need to enter the code that you receive on your registered phone number.
Solution 3: Reset Facebook Account Password:
If you can’t log in to your Facebook account using your current password then in this situation you can reset your Facebook password using these given steps—
- Visit the Facebook homepage and there enter your ‘Facebook Email ID.’
- Then, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link to navigate yourself to the password recovery page.
- On the page, select ‘Security Question’ as your password recovery method from the following: Recovery Email Address, Registered Phone Number, Security Question, or Trusted Contact.
- After that, click on ‘I’ll answer my security question’ and answer the same with correctly to open the next ‘Password reset page.’
- There, type the new password for your account and re-type the same to confirm it.
- That’s it! Now, using the newly set password, you can easily log in to your Facebook account.
Solution 4: Make Facebook as your Trusted Site:
Sometimes, Facebook detects some kind of malware/ virus on your computer and therefore, it won’t let you sign in. So, run your antivirus as well as add your Facebook site as ‘Trusted sites’ in order to avoid such further issues. And, to do so, perform these following steps—
- From your computer, open the ‘Internet Explorer’ and click on the option of ‘Security’ to further select the ‘Trusted sites’ option.
- Under the ‘Trusted Sites’ option, paste the Facebook site link “http://www.facebook.com/” to add it in the list of trusted sites.
Solution 5: Optimize your Web Browser:
Not only the above-mentioned reasons but, sometimes even your faulty browsers (from where you mostly access your Facebook account) can lead to ‘Facebook login issues.’ So, in this case, you’re required to optimize your browser to resolve your Facebook login issue, using the below-given steps—
- To optimize the web browser, navigate yourself to your web browser and there, click on the ‘Three-dots’ from the top-right corner of the screen.
- Then, from the drop-down list, click on the ‘Settings’ option to reach on the next web page.
- Under it, select the ‘Privacy and Security’ option in order to clear the entire browsing history, cache, and cookies.
That’s it! Using the above-given solutions, you’ll surely be able to troubleshoot your Facebook login issue but still, if you face any further trouble related to the login process then, what best you can do is visit the technical website ‘Get assist’ to get assistance.